viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

SCHOOL KIDS

SCHOOL KIDS

Rachel:Hi,Jenny.How was your holiday?
Jenny:Great! We visited my granny at the seaside.
Rachel:Was it good?
Jenny:Yes ,it was fantastic!Do you to see my photos.
Rachel:yes, please.
Jenny:There was a beautiful castle in the town.
Jenny:and there was a nice little café next to the beach.
friend of Nathan:What are you doing Nathan.
Nathan:I want to
say hello to Jenny and Rachel.
Jenny:This is a photos of Sammy. He had beautiful, brown eyes!
Jenny:Nathan!
Rachel:What`s the matter with him?
Jenny:Perhaps it was Sammy.
Jenny:How was your holiday, Nathan?
Nathan:It was OK. But I wasn't with Sammy and his beautiful,brown eyes!
Jenny:Are you jealous?Sammy had beautiful ,brow eyes ....... And four short, fat legs!
Nathan:What?
Jenny:Sammy was my granny's dog! Here's of him.
Nathan:
Oops!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario